HDMI stands for “High Definition Multimedia Interface” and it’s the widely used signal for sending both high definition video and audio over the same cable i.e. you don’t need separate cables for both sorts of media. Through an HDMI cable, you can connect a variety of smart devices like DVD player, Blu-ray player, PlayStation, and much more to any regular TV set (it’d have an HDMI input port) or smart TV for a better experience. Besides these devices, modern-day karaoke mixers are too competitive with HDMI connectivity. That is, today’s HDMI karaoke mixers let you share audio/video between the mixer and any other supported device.
However, out of the many such HDMI-supported karaoke mixers available on the web, which one should you choose and how remains a critical question in the minds of many. Therefore, to help you out with this, I have shortlisted the top 10 HDMI karaoke mixers and an exclusive buying guide for you. So, without further ado, let’s start.
Top 10 Best HDMI Karaoke Mixers
|Sound Town Wireless Microphone Karaoke Mixer System, Supports HDMI ARC, Optical (Toslink), Smart TV, Media Box, PC, Bluetooth, Soundbar, Receiver, AUX (SWM15-PROS)||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||Pyle Portable Home Theater Karaoke Microphone Mixer System Complete Set w/Dual UHF Wireless Mic, HDMI & AUX, Audio Play via Device Speaker & Works with TV, Receiver, Amplifier, Speaker - PDWMKHRD22WM||Prime||Buy Now|
|Portable Karaoke Microphone Mixer System Set, with Dual UHF Wireless Mic, HDMI & AUX In/Out for Karaoke, Home Theater, Amplifier, Speaker||Prime||Buy Now|
1. Sound Town Wireless Microphone Karaoke Mixer System
Sound Town’s SWM15-PROS is a compact and portable karaoke mixer amplifier with dual channels. Each of these channels has eight selectable ultra-high frequencies i.e., a total of 16 channels are there to choose from. What’s more, there is zero interference in all the channels. There are multiple connections available like one HDMI port, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a built-in Bluetooth. This allows easy and hassle-free connections to your regular TV, smart TV, external speakers, amplifiers, notebooks, etc. You can mix the mic signal with any music with no need for any external mixer system. The mixer system comes with a set of wireless microphones and can also be paired with the wired ones if required.
Under $110, there are 16 ultra-high frequencies to match your requirements.
- With the built-in HDMI audio return channel port, connect the mixer system with any TV (with HDMI port).
- With an operating distance of 100-feet, no need to stand alongside the mixer at the time of performance.
- You can either use both AUX and Optical port with the audio output port.
- Be it a party, your solo karaoke performance, or anything else, make use of the built-in echo and tone controls for more fun and perfect performance.
2. Pyle Portable Home Theater Karaoke Microphone Mixer System Complete Set With Dual UHF Wireless Mic
Though costing a bit higher (over $100), the price is fully justified through the features it has to offer. For example, the two wireless battery-operated mics can work seamlessly from a distance of over 100ft. That means no more tangling with the setup wires on the stage. Apart from the wired connections, you can also use Bluetooth to pair your music app with the mixer system. Wide compatibility options like DJ mixers, speakers, amplifiers, etc., add a feather to the cap. The mixer houses simple controlling knobs for the adjustments in echo, tone, volume, etc. You can even connect the two mics through the wire to the mixer if required.
Form more strong and stable connections between the mixer and any latest device via Bluetooth 4.1.
- Easy connections with the latest devices like TV, Blue-Ray player, PC, desktop, soundbar, MID, stereo speaker, etc.
- Built-in HDMI ARC connector to connect to any smart TV set.
- The special mechanism improves the vocals.
- There are separate controlling knobs for each of the two microphones.
3. Rybozen Portable Karaoke Microphone Mixer System Set
If you’re searching for a professional-quality HDMI karaoke mixer system under $110, look no further than this Rybozen portable karaoke microphone mixer system with a dual UHF wireless mic. The mixer system offers astonishing sound quality with a stable signal from a range of 100 feet. Rybozen karaoke mixer suffers zero to very little interference from the nearby equipment as it works at ultra-high frequencies. Its sleek metallic design houses the various knobs for controlling echo, tone, mic volume, music volume, and other I/O ports. You can connect the mixer system to numerous devices and equipment like TV, speaker, amplifier, PC, DJ speaker, and much more through its HDMI or AUX I/O ports.
This is an ideal purchase for conferences, seminars, lectures, podcasts, YouTube channels, etc.
- There are a total of 5 swiftly rotating dials for different controls like music, tone, echo, and volume of both the mics.
- The mixer delivers a superb sound by reducing potential noise interference.
- There are two connectors available, one for 3.5mm AUX input & output and the other for HDMI input and output.
- The product comes with a set of two wireless UHF microphones with an operating distance of 100ft.
4. Pyle Portable Home Theater Karaoke Microphone Mixer System, PDWMKHRD22WM
Pyle is a renowned name in the musical instruments manufacturing industry and this dual wireless microphone karaoke mixer is a testament to that. With dual HDMI input and output ports, you can connect the mixer system to a smart TV, regular TV, or any other equipment. Besides, there are two 3.5mm audio input & output ports for more connections. The mixer houses a compact and sleek metal body allowing you to carry the mixer from one place to another. On the front, you get two ¼” ports for the two mics if you wish to use them with wires. There are a total of five intuitive control dials for echo, tone, music, and volume knobs for both mics.
You can use the two supplementary mics either wirelessly or with wires.
- The wireless mics can be operated from a distance of more than 100ft.
- Wider connectivity options with speakers, receiver, DJ system, etc.
- The lighter weight allows easy movement from one place to another.
- The metal head of the two mics is designed in such a way as to reduce popping and external noise.
5. Marin Ranger HDDVD950PRO HDMI Digital Karaoke Player with Mic Mixer
If your budget is around $200 and you’re looking for a professional karaoke sound mixer, the Marin Ranger HDMI mixer has got you covered. It’s a multi-format karaoke player with a professional built-in mixer. The mixer allows you to convert file formats DVDs to VOB, CDs to MP3, and CDG to MP3+G and store them in the thumb drive. You can later access any of these files or songs as required. Its built-in disc player supports almost every type of DVD. There are two supplementary cardioid dynamic wireless microphones in the package. If you’re playing a playlist, the mixer will stop after every song for you to select the next track to play.
Its digital recording feature allows you to record your music or speeches without any disc running in the background.
- It’s a multi-purpose DVD player and karaoke mixer.
- The jukebox function creates an easy-to-play text file containing all the song information with an adjacent number.
- Use the built-in HDMI port to share and display pictures in full 1080p.
- A faster ripping speed of 8x saves 75% of your capturing time.
- The remote provides complete control of the various functions of the mixer.
6. IDOLmain 6000W Professional Digital Karaoke Mixing Power Amplifier
Though a bit bulky and non-portable, the IDOLmain karaoke mixer amplifier is worth every penny you’ll spend. With a massive output of 6000w, get ready to rock it in every home party, DJ night, seminar, etc. To amplify your performance and reach, you can connect at least four banana speakers into the 4 inputs for the same. There’s low noise and high-performance cooling fan to prevent overheating and damage to the internal components of the product. You get various controlling knobs for features like echo, mids, highs, volume, balance, tone, and much more. The front of the mixer is completely packed with various other features you’d appreciate for a long time.
The IDOLmain mixer amplifier features master volume and microphone controls.
- There is a remote control for controlling the mixer functions.
- The mixer features a LED monitor screen.
- The four audio and video inputs are DVD, AUX, HDD, and USB.
- You get 2 HDMI input ports and a single HDMI output port to connect your mixer to a smart TV.
- Its built-in BBE music maximize is suitable for both your vocals and music.
7. SINGTRONIC KA-1000DSP Professional 1700W Digital Mixing Amplifier with HDMI
If the mixer-amplifier from IDOL main seems bulky and expensive, you can check out this SINGTRONIC professional digital mixer-amplifier. However, the output here decreases to 1700w. Equipped with the latest BBE and digital signal processor, the output sound is like never before and every word comes out with more details. Its Bluetooth function allows you to connect any smart device to your mixer and enjoy unlimited wireless music. If this is not enough, the built-in HDMI port connects the mixer to the TV set and gives superior audio and video quality. Singatronic KA-1000DSP is the first digital karaoke mixer amplifier in its range, so worth considering.
The built-in USB slot reader allows you to listen to your favorite music directly from your thumb drive or USB flash drive.
- The model is rack-mountable for better handling.
- Sleek and modern metallic design for extra durability.
- Built-in MP3 player.
- You get 2 HDMI input ports and a single HDMI output port.
- You can also connect any smart TV or another device to the mixer through the Optical or Coax input port.
- Multiple sound mixing and processing controls for bass, mid, high, treble, etc.
8. Karaoke Mixer Fifine Digital Audio Sound Echo Mixer with Cable for TV PC Smartphone and Amplifier
Don’t get away with the compact size and less pricing of this karaoke sound mixer from FifineDigital. Specifically designed for in-house parties and fun karaoke nights, you’ve every feature perfectly embedded into the amplifier. To start with, you get four smoothly rotating knobs for adjusting the mic volumes, echo, and tone. On the front side of the product, you get two input ports for the two wired mics. The karaoke sound mixer is compatible with the majority of the speakers, computers, even your smartphone, etc. The karaoke mixer can also operate two wireless mics.
If your kids are getting excited about karaoke, you should get them a FifineDigital compact karaoke sound mixer.
- More connectivity options.
- Lightweight and a sleek design with smooth controls.
- You can operate both wired/wireless mics.
- You can also use a condenser mic with more power with the mixer system.
9. RAKOIT Portable HDMI Karaoke Mixer Amplifier
RAKOIT may not be a well-known brand in the karaoke music industry, its products are equally capable to compete with those from renowned names. For example, consider this HDMI portable karaoke mixer. Through the amplifier system, you can amplify and echo the sound from microphones and mix it with the original sound. This way, you can transfer the combined output from the HDMI port to any smart TV for both audio and video. If you have a regular 4k/2k TV set and not a 1080p one, no worries. The built-in 4k/2k slider can convert the 1080p video quality to that required for a 4k/2k quality TV set. You can connect two wireless or wired microphones and control each’s volume through its dedicated volume knob.
There is a built-in echo processor to adjust the echo for a higher quality sound output.
- Its various input ports and single HDMI I/O port connects the mixer to devices like a set-top box, TV set, laptops, computer, etc.
- You get a ¼” earphone port for connecting your headphones.
- The mixer is compatible with almost every device.
- The mixer is backed by a 30-day full money-back guarantee if it fails to fulfill your expectations.
10. P KM200 Portable Digital Stereo Audio Echo System Machine HDMI Karaoke Mixer Amplifier
KMLP KM200 is an under-budget karaoke mixer with a price tag of under $120. Its best part is that the mixer is one of a kind amplifier with HDMI for 4k/2k TV sets. That is, even if you’ve a 4k/2k TV set and not a 1080p one, you can still enjoy the same quality of audio and video. With or without a speaker, the sound mixer can produce a massive bass and echo effect which you can also enjoy by connecting your headphones. There are two microphone slots as the mixer amplifier supports both wired and wireless mics. For both the mics, you have separate volume controlling knobs in the front panel.
The karaoke mixer features an intelligent and moderative controller.
- The mixer can amplify and echo the sound from the external mics and mix it with the original sound.
- Ideal for TV sets with support for 1080p, 4k, or 2k video quality.
- Wide connectivity options like a TV set, set-top box, speakers, computer, laptop, etc.
- Lightweight allows easy movements from one place to another.
What to keep in mind while buying an HDMI karaoke mixer?
Refer to the below common characteristics your chosen HDMI karaoke mixer must stand upon.
As the karaoke mixer is generally connected to a microphone, speaker, and other pieces of equipment, check if yours is compatible with each of them or not. Also, check the number of wireless/wired microphones the mixer can conduct at once.
- Sound quality
The higher your budget, the better the overall sound quality you will get out of your mixer. However, remember that merely the excellence of the karaoke mixer won’t have the final say in the audio quality, but the quality of your mics and speaker will have some contribution to it too.
Good-quality karaoke mixers generally start from $100 and this much pricing means you won’t appreciate taking it for repairing then and now. So, check out the warranty period you’re getting with your karaoke mixer.
You may require to change the positions of the mixer from one place to another or load it while traveling. Hence, shortlist the lightweight options you feel you can carry or lift if required. The ones I have reviewed above are portable and compact for easy traveling.
- Audio dynamics
Different karaoke mixers come with numerous audio controlling features like one for bass, for tone, echo, and so on to amplify your karaoke experience. Hence, check out whether such features are available with your model or not.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is an HDMI input port on my mixer?
Ans: An HDMI port is one through which you can connect any device, preferably a smart TV to share the contents between the two. For this to happen, make sure your TV set has one HDMI port.
- What are the top karaoke mixer brands which manufacture HDMI karaoke mixers?
Ans: My top brand list includes Pyle, Rybozen, Rockville, Trevor, etc.
- What is the starting price of a home-purpose HDMI mixer and till what cost does it go?
Ans: A standard karaoke mixer with HDMI functionality will start from around $100 and the highest price you can expect for an indoor purpose mixer is around $300-$350.
- What is a good signal to noise ratio for audio mixers?
Ans: As higher the value of the S-N ratio signifies better audio, a value of 60dB or 70dB is considered good. If the mixer is labeled 80dB or more, go for it!
Karaoke mixers are getting savvier thanks to the different techs they are getting equipped with. One such of them being HDMI compatibility. These 10 models I’ve reviewed are their brand’s top-selling options and worth every penny spent. So, try these and let me know for which one your heart beats louder! Also don’t forget to check more articles for 10 Best Karaoke Mixers: 2021, 10 Best Karaoke Microphones In 2021, 10 Best Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone [2021 Updated] and Top 10 Best Karaoke Speakers Review - Updated.